love it!
bought it at 1 o'clock today and i love it...ive just played exhibition games so far but i think it's great
love it!
bought it at 1 o'clock today and i love it...ive just played exhibition games so far but i think it's great
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
when did it come out??
today
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Glad to hear you say that. I will probably go tomorrow and get it. Maybe we can play each other online sometime.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
im not big online but if i got nothin to do one day i might set it up
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I haven't played an online game in a year and half. Just thought I might give it a try with this game.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks